Hemlock Creek Pack
Hello! Welcome to the Hemlock Creek Pack forums. It is mandatory that all new members register here. If you are a guest browsing, we encourage you to check out our joining section if you become interested in becoming part of our group. Thanks!
Hemlock Creek Pack
Hello! Welcome to the Hemlock Creek Pack forums. It is mandatory that all new members register here. If you are a guest browsing, we encourage you to check out our joining section if you become interested in becoming part of our group. Thanks!
Hemlock Creek Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hemlock Creek Pack

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Updates/Announcements º2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taru
Dominant
Taru

Updates/Announcements º2 Empty
PostSubject: Updates/Announcements º2   Updates/Announcements º2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:56 pm

I. Activity Check

To help make sure we have no inactive members and in an attempt to keep others active, we will be having an activity check soon. I'd like for everyone who is active to please post on this topic stating "I'm an active member of Hemlock Creek Pack." Once I see this, your account will be out of the danger zone. Those who don't post by the set date will have their name erased from the pack and account deleted from the site.

Due Date: February 18th

List of those who have checked in-
      Auriella
      Nocturne

II. Roleplay

Activity has been rather on the slow side lately, so in an attempt to make things busy around here once again, I will be throwing in a twist to spice the roleplay up a bit. He will be completely controlled by me.

Updates/Announcements º2 Vlad-2
      Vlad

Meet Vlad, your aggressive, eating machine, grizzly bear neighbor. Normally, the pack's territory harbors no predatory problems as big as this huge fella right here. However, as of late, due to all the hierarchy transitions and such, the Dominant wolves have not had a lot of time to mark the boundaries of the pack's territory. With no olfactory message telling Vlad to keep out, the brute has wandered directly into the center of the pack's territory. For a few days, he doesn't seem to be a problem, only doing his best to woo a few female grizzlies and scratching up the land as he claims it as his own. Then, Vlad grows hungry and with lazy indulgence, decides to partake in stealing the meals of the wolf pack. As the newly introduced wolves are forced to work together in order to save their own stomachs, Hemlock Creek Pack faces its greatest threat yet. Will the group come together as a whole and run Vlad from his newly-found paradise? Or will they crumble under the struggle?

Basically, here is the setup. I will be controlling a male grizzly bear known as Vlad. He will be a great challenge for the pack as they need to rid their territory of him. Another account will be made especially for his posts that I will operate according to how I see fit. This bear is different from other grizzlies that have maybe passed through the territory before, which is why I chose to give him a name. He is like a tick, something the pack is really going to have to work together to get rid of. Just like a tick, if he is not removed, Vlad will continue to mooch off of the pack's kills and eventually lead to their demise.

Note: If you have any ideas you'd like implemented by Vlad, just go ahead and shoot me a message or post here. I'd also love to hear who is open to being harmed by him, doesn't wish to receive wounds, etc.

Last edited by Arizona on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://hemlock-creek-pack.rpg-board.net
Auriella
Hunter
Auriella

PostSubject: Re: Updates/Announcements º2   Updates/Announcements º2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:48 pm

I'm an active member of Hemlock Creek Pack!
Back to top Go down
Taru
Dominant
Taru

PostSubject: Re: Updates/Announcements º2   Updates/Announcements º2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:07 pm

Thank you for checking in, Auriella! I'm glad you were able to so quickly. (:
Back to top Go down
Auriella
Hunter
Auriella

PostSubject: Re: Updates/Announcements º2   Updates/Announcements º2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:15 pm

No bother! ^^ The rp thing sounds intriguing! I'm looking forward to seeing how it all plays out. It's sure to be interesting! If needs be, Auriella could be injured somehow by the bear if there is a confrontation at some stage in the plot.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Dominant
Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Updates/Announcements º2   Updates/Announcements º2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:21 am

I am an active member of Hemlock Creek Pack!

Your idea with Vlad is most interesting, Zones; I'm eager to see how it plays out. It matters not to me if injury falls to Nocturne; do whatever you wish.
Back to top Go down
Taru
Dominant
Taru

PostSubject: Re: Updates/Announcements º2   Updates/Announcements º2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:37 pm

Thanks for letting me know, both of you! I'm glad to hear everyone is open to the idea of Vlad haha. Hopefully he is just what we need (:
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Dominant
Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Updates/Announcements º2   Updates/Announcements º2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:41 pm

Indeed! I'm sure Vlad will stir up trouble; attracting our members back.

Well, as long as he doesn't desire to cuddle with Nocturne like the females of the pack, I'm sure it'll be great lmao!
Back to top Go down
Taru
Dominant
Taru

PostSubject: Re: Updates/Announcements º2   Updates/Announcements º2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:50 pm

Don't tempt me haha! He may just end up being a big cuddly teddy bear xD
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Dominant
Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Updates/Announcements º2   Updates/Announcements º2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:12 pm

No! If that's the case, Nocturne will happen to disappear during this entire ordeal lol, just to be safe. Besides, he's already shown some kindess; leave the poor wolf alone! XDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updates/Announcements º2   Updates/Announcements º2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updates/Announcements º2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hemlock Creek Pack :: W I T H I N │ T H E │ P A C K :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: